Oct 1, 2006

Hitting the mail bag


Let's use this blog to answer some TVT reader (aka Fan Club) mail that I've been neglecting for awhile....

1) To TR in Albany: I think the line that LBJ used was something like "I shall not seek, and I will not accept the nomination..." Let's go with that one for the position in question that you somehow think I would be qualified for and / or interested in. I am neither.

2) To TR in Albany (again): Gone on account of health issues. By the way, don't you have anything better to do than to write me?

3) To Irene in Albany: The development of the new website was an experience, to say the least. Your asking about it has given me the idea of making a feature story out of that process. I think we shall! Thanks for the brain shock -- I owe you a coffee at that place downstairs from your office.

4) To Peter in Latham: Yes, we're behind schedule in our "TVT 2.0" makeover. See the preceding question for some insight. There are other reasons, but this is not the forum. But, we're getting there and we will be a pretty neat little company when we're all done.

4) To Bill from Troy: We use Host Rocket for our web hosting. Highly recommended.

5) To LB from Down Yonder: We're looking for a gathering spot where we can convene our meetings every one to two months. An announcement about what we're up to should be forthcoming in a month or so.

6) To Lady C from Schenectady: Yeah, we know, the site needs a creative touch. The plan was, and is, to get the funcional aspects of it going first and then swoop back to make it look pretty. We remain on that track.

7) To Walt: No; they're out. We'll bring that function back in-house.

8) To TR in Albany (one more time): No, that kooky guy is not associated with us -- an ally, but not anyone here. Like you, though, I do enjoy reading him! It sure looks like you DON'T have anything better to do, doesn't it?


There, I hope that was productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're dangerous, in a good sort of way.