Oct 11, 2007

City of Saratoga Springs debate series

County Board of Supervisors (the two city members): Keyrouze (D,I,WF) vs Veitch (R,C) vs Yepsen (D,I,WF)





Commissioner of Public Works: McTygue (D,I,W) vs Scirocco (R,C)


Commisioner of Public Safety: Kim (D,I,WF) vs Wirth (R,C)


Commisioner of Accounts: John Franck (D,C,I,WF) - Unopposed


Mayor: Boyd (C,I) vs Johnson (R) vs Keehn(D,WF)
October 9, 2007


(post-debate continuance (audience Q's)coming shortly; upload in progress

Here is the post-debate Q&A Mayor session (not available on the TV broadcast)




Commissioner of Finance: Weihe (D,I,WF) vs Ivins (R,C)
October 9, 2007




Presented by: The League of Women Voters - Saratoga County
Produced by: Word of Mobile
Support from: Tech Valley Times

Cable TV Schedule: Times Warner Gov't Access Channel
October 9 Session: Airs Oct 16 & 17 @ 8PM
October 15 Session: Airs Oct 19 & 23 @ 8PM
October 17 Session: Airs Oct 24 & 25 @ 8PM



.

No comments: