Dec 9, 2006

Meet The Legend, and vote now


Have you ever caught this character on Time Warner's public access channel late at night?

He's The Legend, aka Rayford Faulkner, the self professed "ONLY legend" in the area. His show "The Unreal Variety Show" is his vehicle for proving just that. The format: putting a plastic shopping bag on his head and spewing forth a dialog that mainly consists of: a) why he is such a legend, and b) what individuals he is currently having some sort of hassle with. He'll even bequeath his very own Bob Dylan guitar and harmonica imitation on viewers now and then -- make sure your dog's not in the room or else the kids will soon be awoken by its howling.

Last night's epsisode (?) showed The Legend getting into a problem with a guy named Richard, the owner or manager of a coffee shop that was not too keen on granting The Legend entry into his establishment. The remaining twenty minutes of the show were nothing more than a lecture on how The Legend would crush him in retaliation for this dastardly deed. I hope Richard has a good set of dead bolts on his doors. Not to mention an unlisted number.

So, today's poll:

The Legend: Mad Man.....or..... Mad Genius?

Send in your vote!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out the proper choice: wacko

Anonymous said...

When I find myself in times of trouble, I ask myself "What would The Legend do?"

Anonymous said...

Here is my vote. I vote for none of the above and write in 'nut job.' Why are you even giving this guy any play?

Anonymous said...

space case---at best.
psycho---at worst.

Anonymous said...

What I find amusing about this so called Legend is that he thinks he has fans that support him. Not true. No one likes the guy and he knows it. It's just that the only reason people watch his idiotic show is for comedy purposes 'cause Rayford Faulkner is good laughing material. That's the only reason people watch his show for comedy.

He never saw himself as a comedy act.

He may seem like a violent guy but trust me, he's completely harmless. He may have a short violent temper true, I agree, but he won't physically hurt anyone. He's just all talk. He's just likes to bully people that gets him angry.

I already met the Legend so I know the guy. He's not my friend and never will be.

It seems to me that the Legend likes to use his TV show to speak his mind and share his art work. There is a 1st Amendment and the Freedom of Speech. If they let him have his show, he can do whatever he pleases and he normall does.

If people don't like his TV show, just don't watch it! Other wise just sit back, relax, and laugh at him on his TV show, at him, not with him. I agree though he is a pathetic loser who needs profesional help, or perhaps, he should go to the mental ward where he truly belongs. A very delusional person he is. HE IS NO LEGEND, HE IS INSANE!

Kev Brock
http://www.kevbrockmusic.com/